Wow. I actually never thought it would get here, or at least not this fast. I had so much that I wanted to accomplish before this point in my life, so much I had wanted to do. I wanted to have a degree by now, I think that is my biggest regret, letting that slide. It wouldn't have been that hard either. I only have 15 credits to finish. That is only 5 classes, and had I not dropped out because I was twitterpaited, I would be done with that by now. Looking back I really don't have much to show for 30 years, that is why I was dreading today coming.
Why is it so much easier to see what we didn't accomplish than what we did? I am trying to scrapbook a page of me for Hayden's book and am having issues finding anything worth telling him, besides how much I love him and that I would be lost without him. As he turns 3 and I have just turned 30 I thought he might want to know what mom thought of life as of now. Maybe I should wait until I have a better outlook on life and then write something for him. Who knows?!?
1 comment:
You don't have much to show for it? Are you kidding me!! You have the cutest little boy to show for it. That is alot of hard work!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (and stop being so hard on yourself.) :-)
Post a Comment