Sunday, June 6, 2010
Not what I had planned
This is not how I expected my life to turn out. No where close. It seems like the more that I do to better myself the worse things turn out. Most everyone knows of my issues with David, it isn't a secret at all, but honestly I thought the worst was over and we were on the home stretch....at least until Wednesday and all the walls came tumbling down again. We have both been stressed about things, and even though it was taking it's toll, we seemed to be fine....I guess I was wrong. One argument and my world is up side down....and it hasn't stopped there. Everything seems to be snowballing faster than I can wrap my mind around. I don't know what is going to happen or how it is all going to work out....but one day somehow it must.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment