Sunday, November 29, 2009

Wow, it's been months since I blogged.

I just realized it had been forever since I had blogged. I have done a lot on facebook, but not here. Ooops. Well these last 6 months has been a trip, just as life should be.

Hayden, as always, has been the joy of my life. He is such a hoot. I love watching him grow up. He has turned into such a little man.

David and I are approaching the 2 year mark...wow the time does fly. Things are far from perfect, but if it were perfect wouldn't it be boring?

My parents are doing great. My dad has retired (although when I call he is somehow @ work...so I am confused) and they have taken a calling at the Draper Utah Temple. They love it.

Brandon and Summer (my brother and sister-in-law) are now on baby 5. Another boy. I am so excited for them. My niece Tarryn wanted a little sister so much, but this way she gets to stay the only princess of the family.

Brittany and Zane (my sister and brother-in-law) are just that. They have had some people move in and out of their home several times....but nothing new has really happened with them.

Scott (my other brother) is still living in Idaho for the time being. I believe he is planning on coming home soon, we will keep our fingers crossed...with all these boys (4 nephews and counting) we need another uncle to keep them occupied and with Tarryn quickly growing up and turning into a real beauty, Brandon will need help as bodygaurd.

I will get into more details soon...but I am tired this morning and my little brain refuses to function.

XOXO

No comments: