Hayden is your normal everyday three year old. He loves his trains, rocket, and Dora. He is a joy to be around, even when he does things like "crashing the car" making daddy have to go save him in his pjs :) (Glad daddy was home)
He does have his moments though. His new favorite thing to say is "stop takin to me!" He uses this when he is not getting his way or when he is upset and you ask him what is wrong or offer to help. Another new thing of his is to play like he can't/doesn't hear you. We were driving home from family dinner on Sunday and I was talking to Hayden who, wasn't responding. I looked in the mirror and he has this little grin and is look away with his eyes pretending he can't hear or see me. Everyday is full of new adventures with this one. I just hope I can keep up.
1 comment:
Sorry 'bout the "stop talkin' to me" phrase. Corban says that when we ask him whats wrong, or when we are lecturing him.
As far as being coy, I don't know what to tell you. Thank goodness, these are just phases. I'd go nuts if they were habits!
Post a Comment