So, they found him, or he turned himself in...not quite sure yet. Either way he has been taken to a hospital to get some help. So, do you leave your spouse when they are sick? Do you realize that he was given advice from doctors and took it, so he isn't fully to blame, and wait to see if they can get the "right" mix? Do you choose what you will do, before you hear what he wants to do? Whatever it is, I have faith that I can make the right choice for Hayden and I. I know David has some say, he might not like what I choose, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. In the mean time, all I need is your love, your support, and your prayers. I may bounce my thoughts off of you but please remember I will ask for advise when I want it. Just pray that I can listen to the truth in my heart and have the spirit guide me. I got into this for the long haul. I know my husband is sick, and I know it can be dangerous...but at this point after what has happened, we will have a while apart before I have to figure it out.
Friday, August 29, 2008
I will choose.
So, they found him, or he turned himself in...not quite sure yet. Either way he has been taken to a hospital to get some help. So, do you leave your spouse when they are sick? Do you realize that he was given advice from doctors and took it, so he isn't fully to blame, and wait to see if they can get the "right" mix? Do you choose what you will do, before you hear what he wants to do? Whatever it is, I have faith that I can make the right choice for Hayden and I. I know David has some say, he might not like what I choose, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it. In the mean time, all I need is your love, your support, and your prayers. I may bounce my thoughts off of you but please remember I will ask for advise when I want it. Just pray that I can listen to the truth in my heart and have the spirit guide me. I got into this for the long haul. I know my husband is sick, and I know it can be dangerous...but at this point after what has happened, we will have a while apart before I have to figure it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cambrey, I had no idea you were going through such a rough time. I am so sorry to hear that. I don't know your situation but I will pray for you and your family. Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment