Houston we have a problem

As most of you know I was a single mom for most of Hayden's life so far. I think this has established a whole new meaning to "well rounded." Hayden loves every thing that is mine. He puts on makeup, painted his toes pink, and even wears around my shoes. Now, this is all normal I am told, but it probably doesn't help that I make certain to get documentation of it. A few weeks ago I was doing laundry (a daunting task that is made more daunting with the "help" of a 2 yr old). As Hayden was helping me he started putting on my clothes. I didn't think anything of it, heck I didn't even pay attention to what he was trying on until he proudly announced, "Look mommy, I have breasts!" (And yes, he said breasts, I try very hard to teach him what things really are.) I looked over at him, and to my amusement and my husbands horror, my two year old boy was beaming with his arms out wearing my bra. As my husband hurried to try to get Hayden to remove it, I hurried to grab the camera to document every fun moment of my little boy's life. I figure that eventually I will have some adorable girl to show these too before his wedding and convince her that this belongs in a place of honor in their wedding video.
No comments:
Post a Comment