"Um Sure" said in response to most anything when I ask him if he wants something.
"That's right mommy?" said when he confirms what we are doing ..ie.. "Hold mommy's hand in the parking lot, that's right mommy?"
"Say OK Hayden!" said when he asks me to do something he wants to do, most often I can't get him to repeat what he wants but he is always insistent that I say "Ok Hayden."
Funny story...may make some people feel embarrassed read at own risk****
So, one of Hayden's favorite activities is to play horsey on daddy's back. That is all innocent enough, but one day it caused some trouble.
David and I were participating in some quick fun of our own while Hayden was playing in his toy room. We closed the door and made sure we were covered under blankets in case the door were to open. Well mid fun we hear "Horsey!!" and in seconds, to my horror, Hayden was on David's back laughing and tickling him. To my great relief Hayden left without seeing anything he shouldn't and I left completely mortified.
No comments:
Post a Comment