Anyway. I have been living at the zoo for the past week. Almost literally, Hayden and I have been 3 times this week. He want to see the elephants, or so he tells me everyday. We never do spend much time looking at the elephants though...Monkeys and the train get most of our attention. But hey, its free with our pass so it isn't a big deal. We also are close enough to drop in and see David, who is now staying at the mental hospital "UNI". No nothing has been decided on that front, so don't ask, but at least he is a lot closer to home than the 3 weeks he spent in Idaho Falls.
Yesterday we went with Brittany (Mitney) and Tammy (her friend) to Cascade Springs. It was beautiful. I think we all would have had a better time if we weren't in the car for 2 hours getting there. Thankfully Tammy knew of a faster way home, that took only 45 mins. Hayden had a grand old time throwing leaves into the water and watching them drift away. I kept thinking he would fall in, but he never did. I hope to go back again soon, and leave the house sooner this time too, to get some better pictures, but the ones we did get were absolutly beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment